Security Services Derby
our First Choice For SECURITY Across The UK
Alarm Monitoring and Response Company in the UK
UK Security Services provide probably the best home and business security in the UK, and are the UK’s leading specialists in Alarm Monitoring, Alarm Response and Key holding.
Importantly UK Security Services have nationwide coverage across the UK, including London, Birmingham, Bristol, Leeds, Liverpool, Nottingham and Manchester.
Key Holding Service
When your staff hold the keys to your workplace premises - these employees are at risk!
Attending an alarm activation in the middle of the night is a stressful experience and places the responder in danger of assault from intruders. The lack of sleep may affect their performance too.
Our 24 hour Alarm Response and key holding service removes this unnecessary business risk. Contact us and Let us design a service plan to meet your needs
How do we keep your keys Safe?
- All Keys are stored in a High Security Fire safe.
- When transporting your keys, our patrol vans are specially adapted to ensure they are secure.
- Address details are never stored with the your keys.
- Security guards are only given access once approved by our control centre staff.
- Our computer systems are secured by 256 Bit Industry Leading Security.
- Only Authorised control centre staff can access your information.
UK Security Services Professional Investigations is a leading investigation company, committed to offering its customers a professional, effective and discreet service.
Over the past 30 years, UK Security Services have acquired an abundance of expertise and knowledge in providing leading security services all across the UK.
Our Investigation Strategy
Our Investigations Team have over 150 years combined experience working in specialist investigations and will ensure all your suspicions are fully and professionally investigated - combined with our Straightforward investigation strategy, we can put your mind at ease while you focus on running your business.
1. Discuss at length your complete requirements
2. Prepare Memorandum of understanding and agreement
3. Prepare Full investigation plan and approximate cost
4. Carry out all investigative duties and gather all required evidence
5. Full Investigation Report
6. Civil / Criminal Proceedings if necessary
7. Recover Costs if necessary
At UK Security Services we’re here and ready to have a free of charge, no-obligation chat with you to dicuss the best possible way forward.
Mobile Security Patrols
Our 'out of hours' and 'night time' Mobile Patrols are the perfect solution for clients looking for security on a limited budget
Our clearly marked mobile patrol vehicles are an excellent deterrent to any unwanted attention.
Not every business has the budget to invest in Dedicated On site Security Guards, that doesn't mean that your premises should remain unprotected..
Evenings, weekends and out of hours can be vulnerable times for your business, and having to return to check on a false alarm, or worse, a break-in, can be inconvenient and potentially dangerous.
UK Security Services can offer Mobile Patrols for:
- Construction Sites
- Lone Worker Protection
- Retail Units
- Industrial Units
- Professional Studio's
Safe Deposit Boxes
Keep your property safe and secure with Safe Deposit Boxes from only 57p per day.
Our secure rooms and vault are built to the highest specifications to provide excellent physical and technological security. Choose from our range of box sizes to suite your requirements.
Just a few examples of items you can store securely within your Safe Deposit Box
- Cash and Currency
- CCTV Footage
- Passports and ID Cards
- Precious Metals such as Gold and Silver
- Watched and personal effects
Box Size 50
Box Size 75
Box Size 100
Box Size 125
Box Size 175
Box Size 300
We do not offer Individual Box Insurance Cover, However, we work closely with the UK’s leading provider for Safety Deposit Box Insurance, My Security Box.
To get an online quotation please visit: www.mysecuritybox.co.uk
Vacant Property Inspection Services
The regular inspection of vacant properties is vital to ensure that the asset remains undamaged and unoccupied. Whether in a prime or tertiary location, buildings are prone to abuse, particularly if they are obviously vacant.
Our vacant property inspection service makes it easy for landlords to comply with the long list of mandatory requirements stipulated by insurance companies – which would otherwise prejudice their cover.
- Securing the property against illegal entry
- Attend to any emergency maintenance or security issues
- Securing all external doors
- Changing all locks if required
- Replacing or boarding up all broken windows
- Sealing letter boxes
- Remove any junk mail
- Graffiti & Vandalism Inspections
- Property Maintenance Issues (inside and out)
- Clear Rubbish Build Up
- Removing all internal and external waste materials
- Shutting off the gas supply
- Shutting off the electricity (unless this is required for viewing or alarms)
- Inspecting property internally & externally every 7 days
- Logging all visits with date, time and identity of inspector
Visible Security Deterrent
Our Mobile Security Patrols offer an Excellent Visual Deterrent whilst our Security Signs enable a pro-active response to the common problems suffered by vacant properties.
In addition, as your key holders, UK Security Services can also act as an escort to accompany contractors, agents and visitors wishing to visit the property.
Static On-site Security Guards
The Ultimate Deterrent for when your premises requires the highest level of security. Fully Dedicated On-site SIA Approved Security Guards.
We can provide you with a dedicated security guard or team of security guards all trained to the highest Security Industry Authority standards.
Lone Worker Protection
Organisations have a duty of care under the provisions of the Corporate Manslaughter Act 2007, the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 and the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 to protect and monitor employees.
Improve Employee Safety
More and more, employees are required to work on the move, outside traditional hours, independently and in a variety of locations.
Lone worker protection is a necessity for any business who requires staff to work alone for more than a few hours a day and UK Security Services can provide an efficient way to provide this protection to your employees.
We can either pro actively monitor your employees or set up a system for them to call us.
What Makes us Different?
- A unique operating model ensuring true local service provision.
- A proactive approach to account management.
- Bespoke operating platform.
- Total transparency.
- Our people have a "can do attitude".
- Our belief is a strong ethical business culture.
We're committed to providing our clients with peace of mind and confidence - delivering value for money through our highly dedicated team.